Saturday, November 26, 2011

More weekend fun with the kids

We went to Keeneland for the close of the racing meet and especially to see my friend Charlie's horse, Dancing Compass, run. She ran an ok race but finished in the middle.
We still had fun.

We loved the headless horseman on the track!

Usually The Boo doesn't look this happy at the track!

During our weekend, we went to Krispy Kreme because the "hot fresh donut" sign was lit up.

And the kids watched donuts getted frosted. I forgot how much fun this is.





When we went to Louisville the day before, we stopped at Wagner's restaurant to eat. It's where all the racetrack people go. Horrible for me - I spend all my time looking at who's coming and going rather than eating!

The Daisy looks so grown up in her glasses.

Family photo time!

We stopped to see The Boys from our old street and had a very nice visit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment