Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Daisy's birthday party

Why she wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese for her birthday, I don't know. I mean, we had JUST gone there for Boo's birthday! I would rather get poked in the eye with a pencil than go to CEC. My friend Regina told her daughter that CEC burned down so she'd never have to go. I've already issued the edict that no more birthdays at CEC!
The Daisy invited the neighbor kids: Anthony, Michael and Cory, plus homeschool friends Maya and Shannon.
Her cake turned out better than the one I did for Boo's birthday. (Because - duh - I let it cool first.) Anthony says he wants this very one for his next birthday. A chocolate chip poundcake: It was an all-things-dragon birthday:
Shannon, Maya & The Daisy: Michael and Boo on some ride: With her "boyfriend" Anthony (here my friend Scott will interject some snide comment about how the apple doesn't fall far from the tree): Maya and her tickets, which, she said, were so many that it made her neck hurt:
Anthony and The Boo play this Jurassic Park game I couldn't get The Boo away from: Michael banging away at Dance, Dance Revolution:


Shannon stylin' with the tickets:
Enough with the Jurassic Park game already!
The Daisy winning big at the wheel:

No comments:

Post a Comment