Thursday, September 30, 2010

Not to be outdone ... preschool with The Boo

When I announce that we need to "do school," The Boo gives a loud protest but always seems to enjoy whatever we do. Some of our neighbor kids were down over the weekend and he asked them if they wanted to watch him do his school so I think he's just pulling my leg.
He is the trickster. He'll have me close my eyes and then he'll go and trace letters or numbers. I know this because I peek.This was last week's numbers work in which he had to match the number to the dots on the wheel. (Trust me, I'm not this creative. I steal all the great ideas from other mom/homeschooling blogs.)
We stopped by the library for its preschool game day and we were able to play "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!" We love the book, we love the game. It may show up under the tree this holiay season.
Working with playdough:
So all this schooling is wearing the kid out. He fell asleep on his favorite perch early one evening:

No comments:

Post a Comment