Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cavalia: Odysseo

Falling under "the BEST present EVER" is my ticket to Cavalia: Odysseo from Bernadette. It is a musical theater involving horses and acrobats. Not only was it a ticket to the show, but also this fancy-schmancy pre-performance dinner and visiting the horses after.
Here is a sampling of what we had to eat prior (and the champagne was really good too):
I had to take a picture of this, especially since, at intermission, there was a big ol' line for the ladies' room and the Happy Can stood all alone (until I noticed).
Um, it was really just an experiment but the candle does work even if you steal it. Then The Daisy stole mine.
We couldn't take pictures during the show (drat) but here are the performers after. They were all stallions or geldings, which surprised me actually.

Bernadette had lots of them trying to kiss her.

We acccosted one of the riders in the stable for a picture. I was kind of digging his makeup.


Everyone gets braided after the show.


See? Another "trying to get a kiss" picture!
I will never be able to best this present. Thank you, Bernadette, for the most memorable Christmas present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment