Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Regular Wednesday riding

I dropped by my friends' house last week and got invited riding, which they usually do on Wednesdays. This was an all-day commitment since we driving about 45 minutes out of town to a state maintained riding area.
Cristal let me use her gelding, Redwine, and, I have to tell you, I really, really like this horse. He did everything I asked and nothing I didn't. My kind of horse. Just to show you how beautiful the area is we were riding in ... and this picture doesn't do it any justice:We got a little lost - easy to do in this place because it's HUGE. And everything's been so dry lately but we found this creek and stopped for awhile so Scotty could have another beer. This is him with Leroy:
This is Regina, Scotty's wife, with her friend Susan, who talked the ENTIRE time. I'm not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment