Friday, October 19, 2012

Apple pickin' at Reed Orchards

The kids and I took a jaunt back to one of our stomping grounds: Reed Valley Orchard. I wanted apples to make apple butter and the kids wanted some to take to school. So Cort got one Cortlynd apple and, after we'd tried it, we all determined we wished we'd had a bunch of these!

Hayes wanted to go see about the blackberries and I didn't want to haul all the apples so she threw them over her shoulder and began walking to the back:
Usually I would have foregone the petting zoo but I had to remember that we no longer have a petting zoo of our own. So the kids enjoyed the cotton candy painted pony -

Hayes and chickens ... I don't know where she gets this fascination to carry around a bird.
Melts my heart, this one does:

No comments:

Post a Comment