Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas at Great MawMaw's

When we arrived at my grandmother's in Columbia, she had set up a Charlie Brown tree in our room complete with three horses for each of us.
 I love this picture of my babies in front of Great MawMaw's tree.
 Before we left Georgia, my friend, Anne, gave the kids presents. Cort got a gigantic box of Legos. We'll be building for years!
 Hayes got a big horse
 which my dog ReSet did not like at all!
 My best present to Hayes was a Breyer model horse of Bull inthe Heather, one of our favorites at Old Friends Retirement in Kentucky, and a framed photo of Hayes scratching Bully on the withers during one of our visits.

 Very cool lightsaber Cort got!
 And then Hayes checked out 'cause she got a book. I used to do the exact same thing when I got books at Christmas.
 As MawMaw was setting up for lunch, she put out her fruit salad, which is a favorite among our family.
 Cort and cousin Asher got on like a house on fire! Look at that adoration. I love it.

 One of the great things about South Carolina is that it was end of December and we were riding around with the top down on my car. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment