Thursday, July 21, 2011

Georgia Aquarium

We took an awesome field trip to the Georgia Aquarium July 1.
We rode the train down and I'm amazed at how the kids took over my iPhone and know how to work it and I still hang up on people because I don't know how to use the thing.

For The Boo, the train was one of the best parts of the trip.
On our short walk to the aquarium, we found all these dolphin statues. There were horse statues in Lexington, Ky., so now we were on a mission!
Ah, finally! Fish!
The main highlight came at the end.
This is what she's pointing to: the whale shark.
We sat at the large viewing window for the longest time.
The belugas are in another tank and are, by far, my favorite. I could spend an hour just sitting there watching them. They look like angels to me.
Ok, so the whale sharks were the biggest hit but up until that point, it was the albino gator.

The Daisy enjoyed the aquarium more than The Boo, but she is a water girl after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment