Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Aside from the Painted Ponies ...

We made stops at the fountains downtown. There are A LOT of fountains in downtown Lexington. And a lot of homeless people too, which gave me the jeebies as the kids played in the fountains. I can't help it. This is my latest favorite picture of the kids together: The Boo was pretty proud of himself for climbing up on this post: And mine are the only kids I know who have actual horses in the yard but go all crazy for these statues and have to climb all over them. There were wild protests when I told them we had to go because they were messing with these things!


While in the library to see the painted foals, I giggled at this display and thought it was oh-so-true: While waiting on the kids at a fountain stop, I thought this made an interesting picture. One of Lexington's two tall buildings:

No comments:

Post a Comment